Friday, December 2, 2011

Signs of the Economy Getting Worse?

Just as news breaks of the Unemployment rate dropping to a two year low:
Unemployment rate falls to 8.6 percent, lowest in 2½ years, with good signs for small business
And Black Unemployment rising yet again:
15 to 15.5%: Black Unemployment Gets a Bit Worse

This news hits the webosphere:
Obama Legalizes Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption
I thought about looking this article up to see if it's a joke, but I really just didn't feel like it. Either way if 70% of people are against the horse slaughter, than who's eating them?
But what really made me suspicious of this article, was the fact they say this legislation was "a bipartisan effort." Given the political climate of the past few years, I find it pretty hard to believe that the only thing Republicans and Democrats could agree on since 2008 is that people need to eat more horses.
Well either way, I've been told they taste like chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment